AIRFORCE Index du Forum
AIRFORCE
Forum de l'alliance AIRFORCE sur Andromeda

AIRFORCE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Convert A Facebook Account To Page ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AIRFORCE Index du Forum -> Sénat intergalactique -> Demande de soutient militaire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
olivesawfi
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Convert A Facebook Account To Page Répondre en citant

How To Convert A Facebook Account To Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

William Snook Same here and we have done this many times without fail. Your friends should have converted automatically to Likes. And&I dont have news feeds, not even of my subscribed pages. Changes After Conversation To Page. Youre violating the policy, my friend.This revelation is under significant scrutiny. Change Your Profile Name and Address If you have an active business Page that youll eventually want to merge with, youll need to establish that this soon-to-be second business Page is a duplicate. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:4. They say I must become a business page. Then select your page category like business, brand or community etc. Carly I added my business to my user account (is that ok?), and it comes up when you type in the company name, but it wont let me like anyone?? We do have 2 admins on the settings account, but not similar. Velti Prom Presents Hi Jade, did you ever receive a solution to this? Help Same here An error has occurred while merging pages. Business Models & Organizational Structure. All friends will become users who have liked the page. Cori Corrado I had built up an erroneously configured business profile for 4 years and maxed out at 5K friends, kept waiting for FB to change the rules & they didnt & so I started a page from scratch. Now every time I try to post video from YouTube it goes to personal page not business page. Please check the link below to start migrate your personal Facebook account to page. mang tano 98 views 1:20 Loading more suggestions. Jon Loomer You can only tag fans within posts that theyve commented on, unfortunately. So I converted the personal page to a business page, but the old personal page was still there. Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop Loading. Sad TubbyTodd Kind of confused by the merging thing. Its just a back up for your information, nothing more, which seems a little pointless, but there you go! loveable jerk how to merge diffrent facebook pages? Cindy I have a business page. Unfortunately, the conversion may also mean that I lose all the date in our Ads Manager? Ive been trying to Google what happens to the date but am unable to find it. This may be caused by your attempt to merge too many pages.HELP ddl2dance We converted a page last week then lost everything (fans, photos,). Graham Carrick Hi Jon i am having the exact same problem as Simon there where an error comes up and then there is a blank page with no likes on it. Everything other than the likes for the other page(s) will go away. For example: I have a Profile on facebook with the name Nicolas Con and I want to convert it to page with the name change food which is my my company name. You can bet Facebook is going to do something about this, and soon.So heres what you need to do:Download your profile information;Appoint a new admin to any groups or Pages you manage;Change your profile name and address, if necessary;Convert your personal Facebook Profile to a business Page; andMerge your new Facebook business Page with any existing Page, if you have one.How do you do all of this? Im glad you asked&1. When I try to deactivate this account, FB tells me I might miss my 4,000 friends. How Idea 10,654 views 5:28 What's the Difference Between a Facebook Fan Page & Facebook Personal Page - Duration: 23:08. Whose Name and D.O.B should match with profile which get converted. Realized I had to have a personal profile To use iPhone as business admin. Christina I am having the same problem, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?? Noelle Leahy I had the same problem until I chose a time when Facebook would be at its quietest and it worked perfectly. I have read so many of these posts and I still cant find the answer to my problem. This is in theory, of course, since people tend to get differing results. Says ive tried to merge too many pages and it simply creates a new fan page thats totally empty and which has no photo, likes or content. I did some research and found that some people have had success by continually browsing the FB page on their own computer for anywhere from 0.5 to 3 days 5a02188284
einstellungen facebook fotosfacebook login id idwhy won 39;t facebook let me create a new accounthow to cut facebook accountlam sao de lay lai nick facebook bi hackfree facebook credits miscritsfacebook private messages displayed on wallmy chat disappeared on facebooksencha touch 2.0 facebook logindownload aplikasi facebook buat hp java zip

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AIRFORCE Index du Forum -> Sénat intergalactique -> Demande de soutient militaire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006